There’s only 15 hours left to back the Q2Q Comics Volume 2 Kickstarter! Click here to reserve your copy!
We’re already 260% funded and have hit the first two stretch goals and we are very, very close to clearing the third stretch goal which would net everyone who’s getting a book a pack of Cryptid Stickers! Want a La Ropasucia to mischief your road case or laptop? Bam. How about a Blorp to protect your paint cabinet? Boom. Maybe a prop cat too? I don’t know, maybe so!
If you want to make sure you get a copy of the Kickstarter edition of Volume 2, you’ve gotta back the campaign before it ends.
If you read the other updates and thought “Dang, I really should back that. I’ll do that later…” well, now is about as late as it gets. There’s not any later after this.
We’ve even got a few mystery boxes still available in the last group, in case you missed it the first go round and really wanted it. Go for it!
All right, all you last minute folks, the floor is yours.
The final day of the Volume 2 Kickstarter has arrived! It’s your last chance for mystery boxes (yes there are a few open spots), doodled books, and the collectible numbered Kickstarter Edition of the book.
If you’ve looked at this and said “Yeah, I should back that later…” now IS later. There is no more “later” after this. If you don’t back it now, you’ve missed your chance. And I don’t want anyone to feel like they’ve missed out.
Exactly what the title says!
The last group of mystery boxes just dropped. This is it. When they’re gone they’re gone.
It’s your last chance to get on board at the Kickstarter level. If you want the book with all the stretch goal-y goodies that come with it, then you’ve got to get in there in these last few hours.
If you’ve already pledge, make sure you’ve shared the link and told your friends. We don’t want anyone getting left out.
Here are some quick bullet points about the Q2Q Comics Volume 2 Kickstarter as it enters its final days:
- $34K pledged of $15K Goal
- Over 700 Backers already
- Judging by the Vol. 1 campaign we are easily on pace to break $40K (Cryptid Stickers, yay!) and within striking distance of $50K (Glow in the Dark covers, spooooky!)
- Doodle Book Reward cap has been lifted. I’ll draw Sad Wuggles until my arm falls off.
- Last group of Departmental Mystery Boxes goes live 3/22 at noon eastern. Only 25 of them!
- Surveys will be sent through BackerKit in mid April to collect shipping information and reward options.
- Volume 1 and Volume 2 will be available as add-on items through BackerKit
- At least 10% of the people that have already backed this Kickstarter were at USITT last week. Which is bonkers.
- Don’t forget to share the Kickstarter with your friends and co-workers!
We’re home from Ft. Lauderdale and had an amazing time at USITT. We’ve got lots of new stuff in the works that we can’t talk about yet, but new cool stuff is forthcoming.
There are entirely too many people to thank for showing us a good time, so have a ton of pictures of La Ropasucia causing mischief at the conference!
*NOTE: La Ropasucia DID NOT set off the fire alarm on Saturday. He was too busy with a lobby photo op .
Thanks to everyone that came through the signing line and everyone that stopped to talk with me on the expo floor! We made some great new friends and that really makes everything worth it. Thank you!
Regular comics to resume on Wednesday!